What to expect is a diverse range of tasks:
As an electrical planner you will be responsible for the actual electrical implementation of our system projects. Here, ongoing coordination with our project managers, designers and control engineers is essential. Supporting the sales department on technical issues and further developing our automated e-planning methods (EEC) add even more variety to this exciting role.
- Implementation of automated e-planning methods (EEC)
- Creation and updating of macro pages
- Preparation of electrical plans for customer and development projects
- Technical management of projects
- Efficient implementation of concepts
- Technical support of the sales department during the offer phase
- Training with a focus on electrical engineering
- Experienced with E-Plan P8
- Knowledge of standards and regulations in electrical planning
- Independent, accurate and structured way of working
- liking for technical challenges
What we offer:
- An exciting multi-faceted job in a growing and globally active company with a highly interesting and innovative product
- Open-minded, dynamic and committed team
- Extensive training and support
- Great training and development opportunities
- Professional working environment with flat hierarchies
- State-of-the-art, bright workplace
- Great connection to public transport
- Family-friendly company with own childcare facility
- Other benefits: Cafeteria, lunch & healthy snack, employee events, relaxation rooms, massages and much more ...
Exciting work environment
You will be responsible for the electrotechnical planning of our complex intralogistics systems and thus make a significant contribution to the success of Servus.
We look forward to receiving your application with a current photo via e-mail to:
Servus Intralogistics GmbH
Dr. Walter Zumtobel Str. 2
T +43 5572 22000 121
Legally binding notice: The actual salary for the advertised position is above the minimum values stipulated in the Austrian collective labour agreement and depends on your qualifications and professional experience.