What to expect is a diverse range of tasks:
The internal preparation and planning is followed by the commissioning of our intralogistics systems at the customer's site. After completion of the trial operation, you will train the customer's system operators. Your input in continuous product and process improvements adds even more variety to this exciting task.
- Installation of Servus software and configuration of our intralogistics systems and transport robots
- Preparing the configuration for the trial operation
- Training of the system operators at our customer's site
- Participation in process and product improvements
- Creation of process descriptions and error analyses
- Willingness to travel - approx. 70% (Europe)
- Training in IT (IT technician apprenticeship, Higher Technical Education Institute etc.)
- Experienced with MS-Office
- Good knowledge of the English language
- Independent and self-reliant
- Flexible, committed, common sense
What we offer:
- An exciting, multi-faceted job in a growing and globally active company with a highly interesting and innovative product
- Open-minded, dynamic and committed team
- Extensive training and support
- Great training and development opportunities
- Professional working environment with flat hierarchies
- State-of-the-art, bright workplace
- Great connection to public transport as well as free parking space
- Family-friendly company with its own childcare facility
- Other benefits: cafeteria, lunch & healthy snack,
employee events, relaxation rooms, massages and much more ...
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Open corporate culture
We firmly believe that the best result can be achieved by working together. Our open-plan offices and open meeting rooms enhance direct exchange and close cooperation between colleagues.
We look forward to receiving your application with a current photo via e-mail to:
Servus Intralogistics GmbH
Dr. Walter Zumtobel Str. 2
T +43 5572 22000-121
Legally binding notice: The actual salary for the advertised position is above the minimum values stipulated in the Austrian collective labour agreement and depends on your qualifications and professional experience.