- Constantly growing volumes in the e-commerce division
- Need for flexible, cost-effective and professional logistics processes
- Setting up a central warehouse at the current location
- Lack of buffer options for picking and preparing large orders.
- High flexibility of the system
- The system is always expandable
- Automated goods transport with intermediate buffering of partial orders until packaging
- No additional areas required for the intermediate storage of items.
SERVUS in Action at Hasler
Caption: At Hasler, pre-picked customer orders are buffered in one of the 1,000 route storage slots before they are consolidated and provisioned as a total order in Outbound Goods.
More information on the SERVUS system at Hasler in Winterthur can be found in the Hasler Case Study.
Hasler + Co AG
This family business now in the 5th generation operates hardware and tool outlets at several locations in Switzerland. The entire Hasler Group has a total of 230 employees to help customers. For 160 years, Hasler, “Proficenter”, has been a safe port of call for tools and connection technology. Not only is the greatest importance attached to having a wide selection, but also to having the highest quality of products and tools for professional craftsmen and exacting DIY fans. Work clothing for work and leisure round off the portfolio. Hasler “the professional online shop” offers a shopping paradise with several tens of thousands of items of stock. Clear and simple.
The great flexibility of the system was pivotal. When we grow, the Servus system grows too; we can then very easily expand it with operations working at full capacity.”